Mobile 3-D mammograms will be available July 31
Invision Diagnostics will be offering 3-D mammograms at Urgent Care of Mountain View in Taylorsville, located at 60 Second Avenue SW, on Saturday, July 31, 2021,
from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. To make a 3-D mammogram appointment, call 877-318-1349, option 1, or visit www.carolinamombilemammography.com.
• One year must have elapsed since the patient’s previous mammogram. Women must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Patients must be women age 35 and over for insurance to cover the screening. Women ages 35-39 are eligible for 1 scan within those years, 40 and over eligible annually.
• Invision will process everything through the patient’s insurance so there is no cost to patient.
• All mammogram images will be compared to the previous year’s images and read by a Breast Fellowship Board Certified Radiologist, and sent to the patient’s primary care
• Please bring your insurance card and Driver’s License with you to your appointment.
• Please wear a mask to your appointment, staff will only have one patient on the mobile station at a time.
For more information, go to invisiondiagnostics.com.